Experienced Motor Vehicle Sales Associate
- - All
- FL, USA
- Full Time
• Models the values and guiding principles of our dealership;
• Work with Sales Manager and team to meet monthly and annual objectives, as well as individual quotas;
• Greet each customer using the "CUSTOM" sales process;
• Communicate, cultivate, and document customer and prospective customer activity using the CRM;
• Work to attain new and used vehicle sales quotas as agreed upon with the sales manager.
• Cross-sell additional parts, accessories, HOG memberships, F&I products, warranty & service contracts, etc.;
• Maintain profit margin objective for all vehicle sales.
• Follow procedures to ensure timely and proper completion of all paperwork.
• Follow procedures for quick and efficient handling of warranty items, including tagging and proper storage of these items.
• Introduce new customers to the service, parts, general merchandise, and F&I department personnel;
• Present the features of all products to customers along with benefits, and advantages over competing brands;
• Participate in training related to the dealership, customer service, and sales, as required;
• Support, promote, and get involved in the Help Sell, and Motorcycle Referral programs;
• Act as an Ambassador to the dealership, and for the Harley-Davidson brand.
Physical and Mental Demands:
• Constantly moves around the dealership for > 75% of shift;
• Frequently operate computer, or other office equipment;
• Occasionally moves motorcycles weighing greater than 500 to over 950 lbs.;
• Occasionally work more than 8-hours per day, and on the weekends.
• Frequently exposed to loud noises, fumes, and other toxic chemicals.
• High school diploma, or equivalent;
• Knowledge and experience with a sales environment, and the Harley-Davidson brand;
• Excellent communication, and demonstrated closing skills;
• Flexibility to meet the demands of the season, or event;
• Maintain a valid driver license with motorcycle endorsement, and clean driving record.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media