Experienced General Merchandise Sales Associate
- - St. Augustine (St George St)
- FL, USA
- Part Time
Adamec Harley-Davidson is looking for motivated and energetic sales people. Candidates must have excellent communication skills, demonstrated closing skills, and be committed to provide an outstanding customer experience. Candidates must also have an outgoing personality, positive attitude, and a passion for the Harley-Davidson brand.
Commitments and Expectations
• Demonstrate the Values, and Guiding Principles of our dealership;
• Demonstrate professionalism to both our internal and external customers;
• Adhere to company and dealership policies and guidelines, in addition to any department or job-specific expectations;
• Act as an ambassador to the dealership, and the Harley-Davidson brand, at all times.
• Greet guests and customers in a courteous and friendly manner and using the C.U.S.T.O.M. sales process;
• Communicate sales, promotions, and new merchandise to customers;
• Assist customers with their selections and offer additional products or services that complement the purchase;
• Maintain interaction with multiple customers if necessary to maintain individual satisfaction;
• Maintain communication with customers regarding special orders or back-ordered items;
• Address customer concerns and complaints quickly, confidentially, and by demonstrating our commitment to excellent customer service;
• Oversee and process incoming inventory, transfers, and shipments, including customer follow-up;
• Ensure displays are stocked, clean, dust-free and appealing to customers, and restock as necessary;
• Participate in training to remain current in merchandising and inventory control issues;
• Participate in periodic physical inventory counts;
• Maintain knowledge, qualifications, and certifications through H-D training programs, as needed;
• Assist with set-up, organization, and staging of special events;
• May act as a back-up for Shipping/Receiving position, if needed;
• Support, promote, and get involved in the Help Sell, and Motorcycle Referral, programs.
Physical and Mental Demands:
• Constantly moves around the sales floor for > 75% of shift;
• Frequently operate hand-held, point-of-sale and inventory equipment;
• Occasionally work more than 8-hours per day, and on the weekends;
• Occasionally move or transport objects that weigh > 25lbs.
• Occasionally exposed to loud noises, fumes, and other toxic chemicals.
• High school diploma, or equivalent;
• Superior communication and customer service skills;
• Flexibility to meet the demands of the season, or event;
• Knowledge and experience with a sales environment, and of the Harley-Davidson brand preferred;
• Maintain a valid driver license (motorcycle endorsement is optional), and clean driving record.
Adamec Cycle Sales, Co., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and Drug-Free Workplace.