Experienced General Merchandise Sales Associate
- Jacksonville - Jacksonville
- FL, USA
- Full Time
• Models the values and guiding principles of our dealership;
• Greet each customer to begin report, and to discern the purpose of their visit;
• Communicate sales and promotions by suggesting merchandise and services;
• Move and stage merchandise for the greatest impact, for in-house events, and restock floor as necessary;
• Participate in training to remain current in merchandising and inventory control issues;
• Support, promote, and get involved in the Help Sell, and Motorcycle Referral, programs;
• Act as an ambassador to the dealership, and the Harley-Davidson brand.
Physical and Mental Demands:
• Constantly moves around the sales floor for > 75% of shift;
• Frequently operate hand-held, point-of-sale and inventory equipment;
• Occasionally work more than 8-hours per day, and on the weekends;
• Occasionally move or transport objects that weigh > 25lbs.
• Occasionally exposed to loud noises, fumes, and other toxic chemicals.
• High school diploma, or equivalent;
• Superior communication and customer service skills;
• Flexibility to meet the demands of the season, or event;
• Knowledge and experience with a sales environment, and of the Harley-Davidson brand preferred;
• Maintain a valid driver license, (motorcycle endorsement is optional), and clean driving record.
Note: Management may assign, or reassign, duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.